Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gifts of the Bloom

Yo.
I'm stoked to announce some stuff:

The next Paco Sala album is nailed.
The 10 track album is called "Ro-me-ro" & is a combo effort between myself and Leyli. It will be a limited vinyl release on Digitalis. Brad Rose did the mastering and its over at the pressing plant right now.
Ro-me-ro will be preceded by a digi-single "Gifts of the Bloom" some time in the next few weeks. Perviews and pimping to follow.

The next Konntinent album is nailed.
"Closer Came The Light" was recorded summer 2010 and after a few scheduling hurdles is finally good to go via Home Normal on Feb 24th. There'll be a limted edt version with a bonus disk.

The first Konntinent vinyl is nailed
"Kiruna" will be released by Hibernate in very limited #'s on March 30th. I have the test pressings on my desk right now.

The first Paco Sala show is booked .
Leyli and I will be doing our thing at the Dalston Victoria - Feb 24th as part of the Inca Gold EP launch. We'll be on first. Details and stuff to follow.

No comments: